Technical translation is a challenging work that requires not just excellent command of language and industry specific vocabulary, but also filed expertise. Technical texts are characterized by abundance in figures, drawings, abbreviations, acronyms and terms, the latter requiring not only correct translation to another language, but also selection of an equivalent. Herewith, it is necessary to preserve the maximum accuracy of conveyance of information and its spatial layout. In order to achieve the best result, not only translators but also professional DTP specialists work with drawings at our Center, since the translated material shall look exactly as the original.
We offer to help you with translation of the following types of documents:
- Academic papers.
- Instructions, operating guides.
- Technical maintenance manuals.
- Texts from the sphere of computer technologies and programming.
- Patents, catalogues, brochures, product specifications.
- Documents and technical certificates to different equipment.
- Schemes, data tables, drawings.
- Tender documentation.
Other technical documents.